angiomas are the most common vascular lesions to appear on human skin. They are made up of
clusters of dilated capillaries on the surface of the skin, which accounts for the
cherry-red or purple color. Cherry angiomas
(ruby spots) are harmless clusters of dilated tiny blood vessels (capillaries) .
cherry red, smooth spots appear most often on the trunk and upper legs but may also be
found on the face, neck, scalp, and arms. When they first occur, cherry angiomas are about
the size of a pinhead and do not protrude above the surface of the skin. However, some
grow to 1/4 inch across or more, and become spongy and dome- or mushroom-shaped. A cherry
angioma is painless and harmless, but many persons want them removed for cosmetic reasons.
Large angiomas can bleed profusely when they are injured. Because of this, do not puncture
them or try to remove them yourself.
For effective treatment of cherry angioma and complete cherry angioma
removal, follow these steps:
1. Cleanse face with a deep cleanser such as Naturalis Purifying Cleanser
2. Scrub face with an exfoliating scrub such as Naturalis Stimulating
Facial Scrub .
3. Mask face with a gentle masque product such as the Naturalis
4. Apply Naturalis Cherry Angioma Treatment thickly on problem area.
Letting the cream settle into skin.
5. For a more even skin tone, apply Naturalis Skin Blemish
5% off the Naturalis Cherry Angioma Treatment Set comprising above
products. Limited period promotion.